- 2 oz. spiced Morbleu rum
- 2 oz. old fashioned apple juice
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz. honey syrup
- Ginger ale
- Garnish: cinnamon stick, ground cinnamon rim, half slice of apple.
- In a shaker filled with ice cubes, pour all ingredients except ginger ale
- Shake briskly for 10 seconds
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an old-fashioned glass containing a few ice cubes using an ice strainer
- Decorate with a cinnamon stick
An authentic spiced rum with notes both exotic and local.