- 2 oz. Violette gin
- 3/4 oz. raspberry syrup*
- 1/4 oz. lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- fresh raspberries for the garnish**
- Put all ingredients in a shaker, with the egg white last
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake again
- Double strain into a cooled cup
- Garnish with fresh raspberries
* For the raspberry syrup, we suggest crushing 8 to 10 fresh raspberries and adding 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
** We dipped our raspberries in melted chocolate to take the experience to the next level!
Wild flowers gin
A complex gin with an aromatic profile marked by the use of wild flowers, spices and grapefruit peels.